About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Monday, September 10, 2012

WORDS.....

Take a moment and watch this video, then read my post below it...Thanks!


Words...My friend Brian emailed me the link to this video this morning. Before I even read what the lady had rewritten on the sign I began to cry. Then once I read, "It's a beautiful day, and I can't see it" my heart burst with grief. My mind immediately went to the thoughts of Justin, Brandon, Myah, Anderson, Johnny, Avery Ann, Christian, Erin, Dorian, Fredrick, and all the other children to the left of this post and the countless others I have meet in person or online. It's a beautiful day here in on earth. Their parents feel the coolness and breeze of the day, but their hearts are so heavy, they can't enjoy it. 

I don't know how this video may have moved your heart today...perhaps it didn't affect you at all. I would  encourage you to look around you today, to find someone with a need, and to let God help you to meet it! I would ask you to pray about sponsoring me in the Give Thanks Walk (mentioned in my previous post). Words...they are powerful!   But ACTIONS....they speak the loudest!!!


No comments: