About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Thursday, September 06, 2012

September...Childhood Cancer Awareness Month

Team Ivee. St. Jude Give Thanks. Walk.  <--Click for my donation page.

Above is a link to my St. Jude Give Thanks. Walk. fundraising page. My goal this year is $1,000.00. I am looking for supporters to donate towards our goal and I am looking for Team mates.

This years walk is in Spanish Fort, AL on November 17th. I am praying that Ivee and I will be able to attend, but that is the week she is scheduled for multiple test at St. Jude in Memphis.

I am praying that this years support supersedes last years!!!!

I owe Ivee's life to God and the nurses, doctors and researchers at St. Jude. She isn't out of the woods, especially knowing she has fought this monster twice, but with your help, we can hopefully find a cure for all childhood cancers, and financially help families devastated  by this disease!

Please, carefully pray about giving and the amount that your should give.

God bless you all!!!

The Foley family!!!!

No comments: