About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

First day of ....SCHOOL!!!!


Brittney...Graduating Class of 2014
(yay!)
Monday, August 20th was the first day of Brittney's Junior year of High School. She is driving now and waiting patiently for dad to get a car so she can have his. That, of course means she is hitching a ride to school with a friend until that happens! 
Ehtan...Graduating Class of 2018
(We Hope)
Ethan began his first year of middle school. 7th grade leads to changing of classes, lockers, changing out for PE and hormones. Let's pray we all survive this one! 

Ivee...Graduating Class of 2025
(We Pray) 
Ivee was extremely excited about her first day of her second year of kindergarten. It wasn't a tough decision to hold her back, because we knew this is what was best for her. I don't think she has even noticed that her classmates from last year have moved on to another wing of the school. One thing that has helped was already knowing her teacher who was across the hall from her last year, and having a familiar face in there. One of her friends from her Pre-K days moved up to K5 this year and is in her class, and she just loves her. Ivee doesn't really take with all kids, probably cause of that fact that everyone at home is so much older than her, but she has a few that she really likes. And, unfortunately, she will let you know if she doesn't like you, not in a mean way, just in a matter of fact manner or ignoring you!  


I pray that my kids have a great year of school, that we all survive it and that they learn to succeed, either through success or failure. If there's once thing I've learned, it's that sometimes you gotta fail to succeed, cause from failure you learn valuable lessons. Let's just pray that the failing doesn't lead to flunking! 


No comments: