About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Hey St. Jude...

Watch this video "HeyStJude" and then pray about giving to Team Ivee for the Give Thanks. Walk 
in honor of my baby, Ivee! 


Team Ivee

This Team gives thanks for the work that St. Jude has done in the life of Ivee! Ivee was diagnosed with a rare and aggressive brain tumor called an Ependymoma at the age of 7 months. She has fought the battle for her life twice, first in 2006 and for a second time in 2011. She has undergone 15 total surgeries (7 of those brain surgeries), 6 months of chemotherapy, and 63 total doses of radiation to the brain. She is a living example of the hope and miracle that is offered through St. Jude Children's Hospital. St. Jude doesn't just care about finding cures, but in giving the most effective and less damaging treatment they can to try to help Ivee and other children live a normal life. After all she has fought through, Ivee still suffers the damage of her disease and surgeries, but your help in supporting St. Jude, they are still looking for ways to help her and to try to keep this from happening to children in the future!
That's why we are participating in the St. Jude Give thanks. Walk. on Saturday, November 17, and why we need your support to help me reach my fundraising goal.



No comments: