About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Friday, February 04, 2011

Surgery details...

Surgery is scheduled for Friday, February 18th at Le Bonheur hospital in Memphis, under the skillful hands of Dr. Fredrick Boop. I have only heard good things about him, and he has performed many, many surgeries on many tumors, including Ivee's. He knows the importance of getting every bit of it out of her head.
I will be heading up early to get her preadmitted on Thursday so that they can make a 3D image of her head doing a stealth craniotomy. This is the best way for the doctor to decide the best course of action during the procedure.
We are asking for prayers for discernment, steady hands, a watchful eye, and fatigue for the medical team. We are already thanking God for a smaller mass to deal with this time, and praying for NO side effects from the procedure. The Great and Ultimate Physician can do all things.  
*On a side note, God has provided a pool for us to finally take Ivee swimming in. She only waited 3 months for her mom to get her act together. I don't feel so guilty now. Thank you Pat, JJ and those in Bay Minette and the wellness center that are making this happen.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope, your family is in my thoughts and prayers...God bless you and Ivee:) What an AWESOME testimony this baby will have when God gives her her little miracle...This is NOTHING for Him. I would be honored to stand in for her Sunday morning during our faith prayer time at Atmore First Assembly of God!! February 17, will be a bittersweet day for my family, as that is my niece's 5 yr heavenly birthday. She was taken entirely too early...So,for this reason, I am just believing that there is nothing there for them to remove!! God bless you!!!

Anonymous said...

Praying for her, your family, all the medical staff & God's Will for this beautiful little life.