About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Scan

Ivee is 3 YEARS FREE!!!! This is a leap for her, as her percetage of survival has jumped to about 87%. We are so relieved! We know that God is faithful no matter the outcome, but we do give him the praise for her life and health! He obviously isn't done with her here on this planet. He must have something in store for her life, no matter how long she is on loan to us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God, Hope! I have been keeping up this entire journey! I feel like I know her even though we have never met face to face...<3 We were introduced to your family at the Faith Family Church at Christmas in the play "The Gift" when you were the mom of a child with cancer.... She and your family are in our prayers and my heart is bouncing with happiness with this news! I have shed so many tears thru this as many others have. Thank you for your faith. It is so inspiring! Wow! God is SO good! Tonya

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to read this bit of news. I have been keeping up with precious Ivee even though I have not been posting. I am crying right now about little Johnny. I really got "attached" to the children you have posted on your site. I would read their stories and rejoice when they got good news and say "why" when they got bad. My heart aches for his mother and father. But I have to believe that God is good and he sees what we can not. Ivee is a miracle and I continue to believe with you for continued good reports. Every day is a gift. Thank you for letting us be a part of your precious child's life through this blog. All God's Best, Paula

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo thrilled for all of you!!!! This is a HUGE hurdle, and yes, no matter the outcome, God is good! So keep enjoying the time you have - it is precious! (I know you already know that better than most of us!)
And I hope that God's plan for Ivee is to keep her with you for many many years!!!

I am smiling from ear to ear...love and prayers for many more good updates.
We love Ivee!!!!
Lindsay and Matilda