About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Update on 2nd opinion. Surgery is needed on Ivee's hip, but only the right one for now. This doctor wants to watch the left, but thinks it might not ever need anything done to it. So, we are looking at a less evasive procedure, but it will still require a 6 week stay in a body cast. Yep, from chest to toe, in a cast for SIX WEEKS!!! Yuck. We are going to wait until this next MRI is over to think about scheduling the surgery. If this scan is still clear, we will proceed with the hip surgery and we will be going to Birmingham for the procedure.


Thanks for your prayers once again. We leave this Sunday, July 25th. Her MRI will be Tuesday. Praying once again for a clear scan and an uneventful trip. Blessings and thanks again.

Ivee's Blessed Momma- Hope

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are praying for clear scans and for endurance re: the chest to toe cast!!! I can't even imagine how to deal with that one, I am so sorry that little Ivee has to go through this as well! Know that you remain in our thoughts and once she is in the cast let us know what she wants for entertainment and we will try to send something - I'd imagine you'll need constant distractions!

Thanks for your sweet and thoughtful and perfectly timed messages, they never fail to comfort!!!

Sending love and prayers,
Lindsay and Matilda!

Anonymous said...

Hope, thanks for keeping us updated! Please hug Ivee for me and let her know Mrs. Beth will be praying for her during this journey of having hip surgery. Hope I have the beautiful picture you drew for me, it is such an encouragement to me right now with my voice recovery and yes too when I embark on cleaning my little home-"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." You are a blessed momma by having Ivee in your life!
You are loved!
Beth Pinyerd