About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Day One and Two at Disney


Our first day at Disney was at
Disney's Hollywood Studios
STAR WARS WEEKEND!!
Let's begin with pictures from that day!!

Ethan and Britt in front of the big billboard! Star Wars stuff everywhere!!
Storm Troopers at the front gates on top of the roof.

Em and Ethan found Vader to be too much for them. They just don't have what it takes.
There was a great Star Wars parade with stars from the movies and cartoon show.
This is the actor who plays Jango Fett, Temuera Morrison.
The orginal actor who played Boba Fett in the orginal movies was there along with the kid who played Boba in Stars Wars Attack of the Clones. The actress who voices Ashoka on the cartoon the Clones Wars was there as well.

Here are Ethan and Britt taking on the clones on a classic racer from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi.
Hang on Ethan!!!
Emmett and Ivee got a few good shots in as well!!
The family watching the street party parade.
Ivee loves Monsters Inc. Here we are with Sulley.
Mom, that would be me, became a star in the High School Musical III street party!!
\
Loved the Beauty and the Beast stage show!!!
Finally Ivee found her true love....Mickey!!!!

No comments: