About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Day Three at Disney

Disney's Epcot
Ivee was worn out from our 2nd day at Disney Hollywood. We never made it to the bath!!

Ivee and Princess Jasmine and Aladdin
Ivee with Belle before our lunch with the Princesses.

Aurora, also known as Sleeping Beauty, thought Ethan didn't get enough attention!!!
Ivee, Brittney and Princess Ariel!!
Brittney in Morocco
Ivee found Minnie!!! She loves Minnie!!

The Seas with Nemo and friends!! A big hit!!
Ivee and her best buds, well, except now Mickey and Minnie have over taken Nemo's place!!!
Ivee and the fish tanks.
Ohh no...I guess Bruce forgot he was a vegetarian~!!!
The landscape at Epcot was exqusite!!!!
The girls next to Cinderella and Prince Charming at Epcot
Ivee and Auroria outside France!
Britt infront of my favorite stained glass windows in France...the home of Beauty and the Beast!
Belle and the Beast
Ivee and Belle. Belle means beautifyl, and Ivee's middle name is Isabelle...meaning is a beauty!! And she is!
Hope and Em in Morocco
Ethan Meditating?
Ivee and Snow White at the pricesses lunch

Ivee in Morocco.



No comments: