About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sickness never presents itself at a good time!

We are scheduled to leave for Disney tomorrow night, and Ivee has been up with fever since 3:30 a.m. Ethan became sick this past Monday with congestion, ear ache and sore throat. Ivee started getting congested Tuesday night, so yesterday I took them to urgent care. Ethan definitly had a "red" middle ear, and Ivee's was turning pink. So, they started antibiotics last night. Then her fever came this morning, so I guess I got on top of that one quickly. I normally let sickness run it's course, but with vacation coming this week, I wanted everyone to be well. I'm praying that God will allow the trip...for all of our sakes, but mainly my kids. Especially Ivee. I know God doesn't owe us anything, but in mommy's eyes, she deserves this trip. So, I'm praying selfish prayers today, and praying that God is gracious in allowing them. I know all things work for the good of those who love him...

Okay enough of my self-absorbed prayers...
 Asking for prayer for Johnny and Anderson. Both are having real side affects of their tumor removals. Johnny had to have a feeding tube inserted this weekend after having difficulty swallowing. Anderson just had tumor reduction, and will have a trach and g-tube put in this afternoon after side affects. So, please pray for these two little ones and their families.

No comments: