About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Today is the day....

Okay, so she had an allergic reaction AGAIN last night and the only med she had is the vancomycin. So...ding, ding, ding....it's the drug I thought she was allergic too. So, even though the itching returned, she is doing better this morning, and it looks much, much better. The doc said he would suspend the medicine due for the rest of this day and night and she can go home. Whoo-hoot-hoot!!!! She is so ready to go. The doctors keep asking her if she is ready to go home, and she just ignores them. She ignores everyone. I think she doesn't believe anyone, so when we are actually walking out the front door, I think she will realize we mean it! Ready to have the whole family at home under one roof....and daddy is ready to not be at home alone. I think he wants it more than she does, just for different reasons. : )
We'll go back to neurosurgery next Wednesday to get the stitches out of her head. The ones on the inside of her tummy will dissolve on their own. Her stomach is the only thing she complains about, but once she has motrin she is fine. She is my toughie!!!
Thanks for praying and I'll keep you updated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Moms always know!!!!! Congrats on the pending return home - hope all goes smoothly! Its funny that Matilda only complained about her tummy incision too, but it just seems that the headn and neck would hurt worse?!? Maybe they are so used to headaches?

Anyway, hope everything goes well and the healing is uneventful!

Prayers to you all,
Lindsay