About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Home Sweet Home!!!

Yes, we...all 5 of us...slept under the same roof last night! Ivee was soooo happy to be home! She stayed up itching a little while last night, but her big sister slept next to her on the floor and scratched her hands and feet for her for about an hour. Thank you to my Brittney for letting mom and dad go to sleep and taking care of her!!! Her incisions look good so far, so hopefully all will stay well!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope, it is so very good to hear that Ivee and the family are back home. Just cuddle up as a family in the warmth of Jesus Love during these cold snowy days.
God bless you and your family,
Beth Pinyerd

debchastain said...

HOORAY, HOORAY!!! So glad you're home and yeah for big sister :0) Hope you all get wonderful sleep tonight in your own beds! Praying that everything will heal quickly.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to hear you are finally out of the hospital!!!!!Enjoy home and happy healing!

God bless!
Lindsay

Anonymous said...

So thankful all of you are home together. Praying for healing and rest & strength for your family. Love, Anna