About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Foley's See Snow

!
 
Then two days after we got out of the hospital, Atmore got alot of snow. So we drove up there. The kids had never seen snow before. Here they are rolling a snow man with their cousins, Whitney and Haley, and with grandpa.
Ivee and daddy out in the snow!
Ivee and Haley found their way to a bit warmer place!
 
 
Ethan and grandpa competed again the 'itney's in a snowman contest. 
Then finally there were snowball fights. Mom and Ethan both took one in the kisser thanks to big sister! We still owe her one!!!

 
This is my dad's cameilla bush. Just beautiful

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Hope! That Ivee is a trouper. It is wonderful to see all of you enjoying some less stressful time.
To God be the Glory! Love, Anna

Anonymous said...

Hope these pictures and to see Ivee doing doing so well is so encouraging!

Love in Christ,
Beth Pinyerd