About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Memphis Bound

It is scan week! Pray for us as we travel once again. Ivee is on the "end" of some kinda of stomach upset. So, hopefully traveling tomorrow we won't have too stop too much.
Wednesday is scan day, so pray for a stable and clean one!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope,
I'm keeping all of you in my prayers. Praying for a safe trip and for a stable and clean scan.
Love to all of you...group hug:):)
Anna

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for Ivee on MRI day and will anxiously await your update. From Johnny Sileno's proud Mima, Kathy

Anonymous said...

Hope keep us posted. Will be praying for our Ivee and for her mom. God is in control!

Love ya'll,
Beth Pinyerd

Anonymous said...

We are praying for beautiful Ivee!!! Have a safe trip and keep us posted!

God Bless!
Lindsay (Matilda's mom)

mcknightclan said...

Still Praying and hoping for a good report from the MRI! Please keep us updated!
Scooter and April