About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Friday, August 29, 2008

A New Year...

School that is. The kids are finishing up some stuff from this past year, math and language, before we begin the new school year in September. It is trying for Ethan right now, cause he doesn't want to focus...AT ALL! Tears have been shed, but hopefully we'll make it through.
Work is really busy. I don't know if I have posted it, but I am the fill-in worship leader at our church, Faith Family Fellowship. It has been a growing time for me. I am in the process right now of writing our Christmas Production. I am excited and overwhelmed all at the same time. It is something I really feel impressed in my heart to do, but the time factor is huge. With rehearsals, a possible surgery for Ivee and two more visits to St. Jude before December, the kids homeschooling and trying to keep my house clean...let's say there isn't much down time. I am not complaining though. I feel blessed to be doing it all. I know that God can and will provide the people and means to help me. He is ever faithful!
Please, be in prayer as we try to contact Dr. Merchant today and finalize this whole surgery/or no surgery process. Pray for me as I continue to seek out God's wisdom when writing the production. Pray as my other kids are returning to school work.
God bless, and I hope you all are doing well.
Oh, did I mention that a hurricane might be headed our way. God is Good!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Hey Mrs Hope! I will pray for Ivee and your whole family! Tell brittney and ethan that i said to listen to you and do there school work! Cause if i have to you guys have to!!! lol

your in my prayers!
♥Natalie♥