About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Surgery Update

So, our appointment with Dr. Sanford (neurosurgeon) is Monday, August 18th at noon. He'll evaluate Ivee and see if he thinks the surgery is necessary. If we all agree it is, then Ivee will be admitted to Le Bonheur Hospital in Memphis on that Wednesday to do labs and prep her for surgery that Thursday, August 21st. She'll be in ICU that night and then recovering in a room for 2 to 3 days. So, we would be gone for at least 1 full week if this takes place.
That is all I know for now. Please, pray that the doctors don't find this surgery necessary, and that they believe Ivee will continue to progress on her own. But, in the end, God's will be done in her life and ours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hope, I regularly check your website to keep up with Ivee's progress. I am so thankful she has done so well, and God has answered our prayers. I think all of us who have kept up with your entire journey can say we have been inspired and our faith has grown as well. Thank you for sharing this time with us, and we will continue to pray that sweet Ivee makes a full recovery. God is so good, and she is His first and He will carry her thru. Love and prayers , Tonya Wesson

Anonymous said...

Hope,
We will be praying. I pray for wisdom for you & Emmett in your decisions; and also for the doctors; for continued healing for Ivee. Your family is a testimony of faith through your struggles as you point others to Him. Love, Anna C.