About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Monday, May 26, 2008

This weekend

We are having a huge yard sale/ antique furniture sale this weekend at the house. I've posted mostly on this on our other website (to the right). I am getting rid of ALOT of nice clothes (mostly mine). If any ladies need any size 14 and some 16 size clothing, then come by and look. Also getting rid of some of the kids clothing (mostly Ivee and Brittney). Em and Ethan will have some. I am praying that we can do well this weekend with getting some of the furniture sold! We shall see what God has in store for us. Praying for a nice, beautiful day.

The Malpas boys are doing better! Austin will be discharged soon, but Drew has a longer recovery. He already had 4 transfusions in 3 days! He is lethargic, and depressed, but he will make it through! God is faithful! Hope all of you are well.

Oh, I need to post some new pics.
Here is Ivee being Oh So SILLY in a tin bucket that she loves to pull out from underneath the stairs in the living room!
And I was growing my hair out for locks of love. This past week I decided it was time to lose it! I had cut it before Ivee's cancer was discovered in '06, so I have been growing it out for about 1 1/2 years. I only trim it myself, cause frankly, I just don't care and it is faster and cheaper to do it yourself. Well, I did let someone cut a "style" for me after this time. So, here are pics of my "once every year and half or so" haircut. Take it all in, cause it won't happen again for a long time :)


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome hairdo!!!!!! I didn't realize yours had gotten that long!!
Good luck with the yardsale!
Daisy

momof3girls said...

You look beautiful, as usual!
Do you happen to have a chest of drawers in your yard sale?
Tammy

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree you look great!...I hope things goes well with the yard sale. Love, Anna

Jennifer Lea Akins said...

Hey there, Strangers,
Hope the Foley family is well.
I am sooo glad to find you.
please add me to your link.
-Jen :)
http://www.nonfastturtlejuice.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

i like the new "do"...

baughman-family said...

SEXY hair do!! Whoot Whoot