About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Friday, May 23, 2008

News and Updates

They have taken Drew Malpas to UAB, and are testing his brother for E Coli as well. Things are stable for now. Thanks for praying.
Next Saturday the 31st from 6am to 4pm Em and I are having a yard sale and antique furniture sale. I have posted some pics on my other blogspot, so take a look. I'll have alot of miscellaneous stuff, s clothing, baby clothing and much, much more baby stuff, some men's clothing, and alot more. Well have the crib, walker, boppy, stroller, a twin headboard and rail, chairs and the stuff on my other blog out. If your interested in something before I put it out, let me know!

No comments: