About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Friday, May 02, 2008

Ivee's Birthday

ANNOUNCING IVEE'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!


Em and I want to invite anyone who wants to come to Ivee's birthday party!

It will be at the Bay Minette Park

There is a playground/fort and water pad, so kids bring your swimsuit.

It will be Saturday, May 10th from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm

I'll have some cake there and some other stuff, but I can't promise I'll have enough since I am opening this up to anyone who wants to come. If you would like, you can bring a bag of chips or something, but you do not have to feel obligated.

Below are the directions to the park in Bay Minette (I hope they are correct), and we hope to all see you there. Any questions, comment or email me.

(Please, do not feel obligated to bring Ivee any gifts. We just want to celebrate her life with you!)
In case there is to be bad weather, watch my blog. I will let you know if we will cancel, or move it. Thanks, and we can't wait to celebrate with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys have a great turn out for Ivee's birthday party! Wish we could be there to celebrate her life with you all. As always she is in our hearts and prayers. Give her a big happy birthday kiss and hug from all of us. Becky and Dave