About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Little Dramatic Fun


The kids had a blast last Thursday doing the homeschool drama program. They (to me) were the highlight of the night. First Anna and Brittney (along with Heather and Christina) did "Poor Unfortunate Souls" from "The Little Mermaid." I had coached and directed the kids skits, and I think this one was so good. Anna really shined as Ursela, and for anyone who knows her in real life, Anna is very quiet and reserved. BUT, on the stage, she is crazy. (Except during rehearsals. You have to drag it out of her. Below is my favorite picture from that scene.


(From Left to Right) Eels: Heather and Christina, Ariel: Brittney, Ursela: Anna
Next and the last "act" of the night. Ethan, Britt and Anna did "Huma Huma" from High School Musical 2. It was so awesome and totally unexpected. I am going to try to download some video sometime, cause you have to see it to believe it! The kids were crazy. Ethan was the fish prince, as you can see. Brittney played Sharpay and Anna was Ryan. They used props and everything. It was so fun. I really enjoyed working on all this with the kids. Theatre is just a calling I suppose. I'm just glad my kids and their friends enjoy doing it as well!

3 comments:

Katharine F. Bedsole said...

Love the pictures and that you had so much fun doing theatre with these kids. Can't wait to see the video.

Unknown said...

Sell tickets next time!!! =)

momof3girls said...

I would love to see some video! My friend Sandy's daughter (Morgan)was in that too. She told me how great the show was. I hope it works out next year for my girls to be in the drama class.
Tammy