About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Monday, April 28, 2008

I am sadden to announce that little Avery I spoke of last week had her home going on Saturday. The day before, another little , Mira, from our ependymoma support group also went home on Friday. So, I believe that went Avery approached those golden gates on Saturday, Mira and other children were there to great her! It really burdens my heart and makes me ache when this happens. I told Emmett that I just don't think I can follow any more children's stories. It's just too hard, but God reminded me that this journey is not a easy one. He never intended for it to be, but what we do with his message and what we do with his grace and mercy is what it is all about. I cannot physically be there for these families, but my thoughts, prayers, and heart can be with them. And my words can encourage, build, and witness to them. So today I will share my pray online for them.
Good Lord...Sweet Jesus. My heart is burdened for your children. The pain of losing a little one is unbearable I am sure. But Lord your will is good and perfect. Nothing is out of your hands. So, I give my heart to your will, and wish for my words to exhort your glory and your majesty. May you ease the pain and ache of Avery's and Mira's mommy and daddy. May the find rest in the arms of the Savior of our souls. May they seek you earnestly, not trying to understand, but excepting that your ways are higher than our ways. May their life sing praises to you in their time of struggle! And Lord may they know you in their soul. May your Spirit speak truth to them and give them peace. The peace that passes understanding. You are good and mercy endures forever. Amen
Thank you to all my support. Don't forget my Ivee in your prayers. My heart is still burdened for my little . I pray that she will physically improve everyday. The reality is that God does hear my prayers, even when they are selfish! He has what is best in mind. I pray that we make the right decisions concerning Ivee, Brittney and Ethan everyday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope,
I am so sorry. I continue to pray. May the Lord give you His wisdom as you and Emmett make decisions concerning your family.
Love, Anna

Anonymous said...

Hope - I am so saddened to hear about Avery. Every since I started following your Ivee's story, I have been reading the blogs of other children on your site. It saddens me to read their stories but blesses me all at the same time. Seeing the pictures of these precious children and read their stories makes me feel as if I know them. When these three children went to heaven - I have been aching for their family. I almost blogged a while back that all of this can be to much and I wanted to disconnect a little. I hope you can forgive me for saying that. But after reading your blog, I realized that you feel that way too. Thank you so much for that wonderful prayer. It touched me tonight. So many questions bog me down sometimes and I just need to be reminded that God knows what he is doing. I have truly fallen in love with your little angel - not in a weird way but as if she was my niece. I will continue to pray for Ivee and believe that God has the best intentions for her little life. You are one strong lady and I will be praying for you too!!Blessings, Paula
P.S. How about a funny...I ask a K5 child if she would be coming back to Knollwood next year to which she responds no I am going to another planet. I said oh really where are you going. She told me Iran. HA HA! She was so serious...another planet!