About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Friday, April 25, 2008

The week comes to an end

It has been a long week, but I am glad to see Friday today! The kids had there drama play last night, and it was fun for all. They are exhausted this morning, so I am allowing them to sleep in a little. I have some pics and some video. I will down load all that later at sometime.
Right now I ask for prayer. A little internet friend of ours is not doing well. I ask that you lift Avery Ann and her family up in prayer to our Lord. She has taken a turn for the worse, and the doctors are doing all they can. Her parents are tired and she is exhausted. She has gone downhill for quite a while now, but this past week has just taken a nose dive. If you would like to see what is going on with her, her link is to the right or just type in www.averyann.net. Thank you and I know that the family would covet your prayers.
It has been quite hard for me to see two precious babies pass away over the last few months, and now my heartbreaks as I read that Avery, without a miracle, may be leaving soon as well. I just can't and don't want to imagine it.
But, the mind cannot thrive or dwell in such places. I long for Ivee to be "normal" everyday, BUT I rejoice that I can hug, kiss and play with her. Even her whinny crying on some occasions is music to my ears :)
So, I am blessed, and I thank God for everyday with ALL my children!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A little perspective is all we need sometime. I have been watching a few on the internet, too and it's so sad to think about losing a precious child. I'll check out Avery Ann and being praying for them.
As for your comment about my new little nephew, Abby had a c-section with both babies so I guess she got sort of "lucky" on that. Knowing you had one natural that big made me wince!!!!! Ouch!!!!
Have a good weekend!
Daisy