About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Pictures on the Update

Here are some pics. This one is from the conference I spoke about in my last post. Enjoy
Here are (from Left to Right) Melissa, Me (Hope), Angela and Cathy. These are my "girls." Some of my biggest support out there. We had a great time in Gatlinburg. I told them that we all need to go every year and visit a different state. So, we have about 46 left. We'll fit them all in by the time we are 82 to 90 :)
I gave Ivee a small piece of chocolate. Here's what happen to it.
The kids like the park. Ivee loves the slides and swings. She is anxious to do it all herself.
Tonight she was so tired. She didn't take a good nap today. About 4:00 pm I put her in her bed. She cried and cried, then I heard silence. After 3 or 4 minutes I went to check on her. She was standing up with her arms crossed over the railing and her head down. She was asleep STANDING UP! I should have snapped a pic, but I felt so sorry for her. Later she woke up and Em put her on the living room floor. She went right back to sleep. Here is the close up and below the pan out. How do they sleep like that?


2 comments:

debchastain said...

So sweet! Love the sleeping pics. So glad you had such a great time on your retreat. Such a blessing to be with dear friends and to be able to get away from it all.

Warm weather taunts us and gets us outside for a day or two (it hit 86 2 days ago) and then we'll get a snow! Such a crazy weather time of year here in CO. Soon we'll be able to be at the playground every day too (and maybe Erin will walk some time soon so it'll be more fun :0) Love y'all!

Anonymous said...

Hope - Love the pics of your little princess. She is getting so big and she has tons of hair. What a cutie! Many blessings, Paula