About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Back from Florida

We had a great time in Jacksonville. Unfortunately, all three of my kids are sick. Brittney hasn't felt well since Sunday, and it has progressed. Ethan woke up with an ear ache and hurting in his legs. Ivee was fussy all day yesterday, didn't sleep well last night, and woke up with diarrhea. So they are all going to the doctor this afternoon. So, needless to stay, it is a little yucky around the Foley house today. Below are some pics from Saturday. We all drove down to Orlando and went to Seaworld for the day. Everyone enjoyed it.
Here we are as we entered the park.
Here is a whale from the Shamu show.
Here is part of our Motley Crew in the Artic Expedition Exhibit.
The flowers were beautiful. Seaworld has a beautiful campus.
There were two mommies and babies at the killer whale show. Ivee adored this part. I'll post some more pics of her enjoying them later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your trip went well but
I am so sorry the kids are sick. I hope they will all be well soon.
The pictures are great; especially the four of you by the flowers.
Take care. Love, Anna

momof3girls said...

Great pictures! I'm sure you all enjoyed the break. Hopefully everyone will recover soon.
Tammy

Unknown said...

Hey! I have been keeping up with you guys despite my own personal lack of blogging. =) I'm glad everything went ok last week at the doctor. I continue to pray for you!!
Daisy