About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

On the Road

Today the kids and I are headed to Jacksonville. Pray for a safe trip. Also, my father will be going on a mission trip, leaving this weekend for Mexico. He and others will be helping to build homes. Pray for a safe trip, good road conditions, for great weather, and for the peoples hearts to be open to hearing God's Word. My dad has never done this before, and here he is at 71 going. What a dad. Pray that the Lord protects him there.
God bless, and remember Em and my Mom will be home alone while we are all gone.

2 comments:

Katharine F. Bedsole said...

Praying. Hope traveling is refreshing for all.

Anonymous said...

Hey there. I hope that your trip goes well and safely. You had mentioned VitalStim therapy the last time you left a message on Olivia's caringbridge site. We can't say enough good things about it. Email me if you want to "talk" about it or anything else. Miss Ivee looks adorable, as always, with her little pigtails. She does have quite the head full of hair!

Kimberly Shroades,
Olivia's mom