About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Someone is going to get in trouble...


Does someone look like trouble to you? To bad she's so darn cute.

Okay, but I had sympathy here. She really didn't want to wear her monkey mask. Can you see that hurt look of pain and complete despair?

But then yesterday we were back at it again. We learned to open the side table by the couch, and pull ourself up. Mommy will have to try to break that quick! I think she's gonna pull the table down on top of herself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a pitiful face behind the monkey mask! She is so cute. All of you are in our prayers. Anna