About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Happy Easter from the Foley Family. It was a lovely day outside, wasn't it! Here is our crew after church and lunch. We had a great day at church, then lunch together, followed by a nap, supper with my parents, and then the movie "Enchanted." Below are our family pics. We will have to get some new ones done soon since our Ivee has a head full of hair, and she doesn't look chemo sick. I'll be leaving for Jacksonville this Thursday with the kids (by myself). Six hours in the car doesn't sound that bad...does it? Well be fine. Going to visit my sisters. I haven't been able to travel to see them for over a year since Ivee's journey began. So, we don't get to see much of each other anymore. Maybe Sonia will move back home soon...hint, hint. Pray for safe travel, that NO ONE gets sick, and that we just have a fun relaxing time with the 5 kids. Thanks for always checking in and remembering us.
By the way, Ivee is doing okay with her braces. She's not as bothered by them anymore. Now we just have to convince her to not be so lazy at the standing and taking steps. Scooting, as she does, she is convinced is the only and best form of transportation to her.
What a pretty, sunny day!
Daddy and his babies!
Mommy and her angel!
Mommy and all her angels!
My rotten little angels!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope - I was checking your website and checking Christian Showers site. I hit the back button at the same time as you were updating your pics. I was very sad to read that little Christian passed away. Something in my heart knew he would today. I believe that Christian, just like our Lord rose today from the dead to spend eternal life with his maker. I am saddened for his parents but glad that he is not hurting anymore. It is so weird- I realize -that I feel for these children as if they are my own. Since you blogged about Christian going downhill, I checked his site everyday - praying for him and his family. After reading of his passing, I hit the back button and got back to your site and your beautiful new pictures. It made me so glad to see these wonderful pics of your little miracle. God is really doing great things for Ivee and my prayer is that the rough part is over for this angel and it is all uphill for her now. I believe that for you and for your family. I hope you soooo enjoy your visit with your sis. I see my sister almost everyday - she is my best bud. It is funny how when you are growing up you drive each other crazy but when you get older they become your best friend (even if they still drive you crazy!). It was an awesome day - thank you Lord!! All God's Best, Paula

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!! All of you look great. I pray your trip goes well & everyone stays well :).
I am sorry to hear about Christian. May the Lord bring them His comfort.
May the Lord continue to encourage your heart.
Love, Anna

debchastain said...

Happy Easter! You all look great! I hope you have a wonderful time with the fam in Jacksonville. Tell Sonia hi for me :0) Thanks for the reminder that its all a gift. Looking at Erin its hard to think that I have to hold her loosely and that God is sovereign and He is good in all things. Love y'all!