About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Friday, March 07, 2008

Just being silly

Ivee has just been so silly lately. You can definitely tell she has been feeling better. She is still slightly nauseated when eating, but it has improved. Her new medicine regime seems to have some positive effect. The congestion is still there, but she isn't gagging on the thick saliva that she was having. Hopefully the braces for her feet will be in soon, so she can have more support when standing and learning to walk. She is pretending to eat by mouth more and more. Sometimes we can actually get her to eat something (thin of course). Here are some pics of her being silly the other night in her highchair.
And also, even though this feels weird and I'll probably never do it again...here are pics of Em and I on our diet. This is for our friends and family who can't or don't see us in person often. The first pictureon the left is before, the middle picture is after 1 month, and the last picture on the right is after two months. Em has lost over 30 lbs, and I have lost over 30 lbs. He's lookin' good :) We measure as well since muscle weighs more than fat. One of my friends is discouraged cause she hasn't lost as many pounds, but she didn't measure herself. I told her too, cause visibly I can really see the difference. Don't want her to be discouraged! Okay, so here are the creepy pics. Em will probably kill me when he sees this on here. :) heehee


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everybody looks good!! You can certainly tell the difference. Ivee is so cute...following in her brother & sister's footsteps. We continue to pray. Love, Anna C.

Anonymous said...

Bless you for cutting me out of your "before" picture! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :) CP

You guys look great. Ivee too! Later.

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Ivee is looking great and you two are looking great too. I'm proud of both of you.

Love Kim

Christy said...

You both seriously look fantastic! How did yall do it? I am very glad you posted picks...cause I am one of those you mentioned who never sees you guys. I am very very impressed. Congrats on all the hard work!