About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Ivee and her NEW DO!

We have finally been able to put Ivee's hair up...some. Below are some pics. Her braces came in today. I put them on her feet for a little while, and the only thing that really bothered her about them is that she couldn't get her socks off. That just made her mad!
Here is her hair after pulling out the first ponytail she had on top of her head. Then we tried something new.
Here she is with her pigtails. They lasted a little while. Today she had her hair up all day. I was happy that she wasn't obsessed with pulling stuff out of her hair.
This is her troll look after pulling out today's ponytail. Too Cute!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ivee sure does have a head full of hair now! I liked the pic with 2 pony tails. She looks like she may be happier with them out though! lol Does she have to wear the braces all the time, even to sleep? I remember Dave said he had braces when he was little for his legs and he hated them. Hopefully she will tolerate them. I haven't commented for a while but you and Em looked awesome in the pics you posted of your before and afters.
Becky

Christy said...

She is the cutest little thing. Her hair is really pretty...it is fun that she can have pigtails now!Miss you all bunches. (oh we got the FFF church directory in the mail, it was so good to see everyone's faces again!)

Anonymous said...

Hope _ I love Ivee's hairdo. It really shows her spunk! I put two pigtails in Mackenzie's hair almost every day to keep her bangs out of her eyes (and to make her look squeezeable cute). Ivee is so chunky now - in a cute way don't get me wrong. She looks so incredibly healthy (Praise God)! You and your honey are looking pretty awesome yourself. I am so glad things are going well at the Foley home. I check the blog everyday but I don't always have time to comment. All God's Best - Paula

Anonymous said...

Maggie is the SAME way, and she was TWO before she was able to have any kind of anything in her hair. She still doesn't have a whole lot to do with.
Ivee is looking so sweet!!! I hope the braces help!
Daisy

debchastain said...

How fun! i can't wait for Erin to have enough hair to do something with. I just love the pig tails! And you and Emmett are both looking great!
Erin has a high fever today. Always fun... I feel like I'm just a walking kleenex. Nothing like slobber and snot all over you to make you feel fabulous :)