About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

News for the Day

Well, the only news that I have is that Ivee DID have the MRI today, so one prayer has been answered. Thanks for the prayers. As soon as we know any news on it, I'll post. We'll come home tomorrow, so pray for a safe trip.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank the Lord Ivee had the MRI! I am praying for a safe trip home. Love, Anna

Christy said...

Keep us posted, and we'll keep praying. Love, The Benton's

Unknown said...

I have been thinking about you guys and I should have put it on the Sunday School list. My braing is beyond exhausted so I didn't even think about it. I know many are praying and we can't wait to hear the good news!
Daisy