About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Writing from Memphis

Just a quick note. Ivee couldn't have her MRI yesterday. Dr. B. (anesthesiologist) was afraid to put her under cause she was wheezing and congested. So, we are treating her for the problems. We have had it rescheduled for tomorrow. So, we won't be coming home until Thursday. Please pray that it works so that we can have the MRI done tomorrow. I don't want to have to stay any longer, and I don't want to have to come back, So pray, pray, pray. Ivee is feeling much better since her last hospital stay two weekends ago. They did a chest xray yesterday and she still looks the same after a dose of a good antibiotic. So, we are trying some different medicine regimes to try to find out if it is allergies and/or asthma. Hopefully something will be done. She is has been consistently congested for a year, so we are ready for this to be over.
Hope we see you all soon.
Hope, EM and Ivee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I have been checking, checking, checking and we are praying, praying, praying... :) Love you guys, Cathy P.

Anonymous said...

Hope, I am praying that you won't have to stay longer or come back. I pray they will be able to do Ivee's MRI tomorrow. Love, Anna C.

Anonymous said...

Hey!! We will be praying that she feels better and that the MRI can be done and that the results will be good. Hope to see you all soon! Jennifer Walker