About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

just Blogging in...

Hey, just blogging in. Ivee has been a bit clingy and whinny this week. I'm a little concerned about her behavior. I don't want to over worry, but I just can't help it. Just pray with me that all is fine. I did say that if she continued to become more ornery and I saw anything else, I would call St. Jude. There is no physical signs of anything...so all that seems to be well. Her right eye is more crossed lately. She won't let me patch the left eye. If I do manage to get a patch on it, she finds a way to just yank it off. Anyone have any suggestions...I'm up for listening.
All is going as normal around here. I promised Em I would get pics of the renovations to the house on here soon. Sometime between teaching, working, physical therapy, cleaning, shopping, cooking, and going the that spa (ha) I would get it done :)
If you want to know anything, just comment. I'll keep in touch. I'll update some more pics soon.
Love Hope
PS. Sorry for any spelling mistakes, but it won't let me check it tonight.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back! I totally know what you mean about little time, and I have one less kid and no school to worry about so I can ONLY imagine what life is like. Glad you're making time for the spa, though!! =) ha, ha is right!
Hope you guys make it to the Super Bowl party this weekend. We'd love to see you. I will definitely be praying for Ivee that her mood is just a mood and nothing more. She's a girl! It COULD just be a mood!! =)
We've missed you guys at church. Let us know how going to the other churches that prayed for Ivee is going. I know that's been a blessing.
See you soon,
daisy

momof3girls said...

Ohh, I want to go to the spa with you! How many days of the week are you going? LOL!
I just changed the link to my blog. Please update it in your friends list. Thanks!
We're praying for that sweet girl (and her moma too!)
Tammy
http://simplesouthernpleasures.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

We have been missing all of you at church. I am praying for Ivee and you; for all the Foleys. May the Lord bring you His peace. Love, Anna C.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, we miss you & Em, but know you & the Foley family are blessing others in area churches. Can't wait to have you guys back with us on Sundays! About that patch...maybe you can get Ivee one of those pirate patches and make a game out of it - she can be the girl pirate and if she keeps it on all day, she gets her favorite dessert or can stay up 30 minutes longer that night or something. Amanda had to wear the eye patch as an infant, too - but she was a much younger and never figured out that you could rip those things off! We're praying for you all - take care. Love, Kim F.