About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Friday, February 08, 2008

As Promised....

To the left are the pics I have promised of the remodel. Em worked hard on this, so I wanted to make sure he gets his props. (Of course, I helped alot as well) He got alot done while we were in Memphis. By the time I got home, we were ready for sheetrock, so he and family did alot. Enjoy!

3 comments:

momof3girls said...

Wow! You're house is gorgeous! Can you and Emmett come to our house and work your magic????
Tammy

Christy said...

I am very impressed! I am so excited that you are finished!!! I have been checking in to see if the remodeling pictures had hit the Blog...so I am glad to see them. Send your family our love. The Benton's

Anonymous said...

It looks GREAT!! Cant wait to come visit & see it in person!!
~Deanna