About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

God's New Companion

God had a friend come to meet him in heaven today. His name is Tyler Churchill. Tyler lost his battle with cancer today at about 3pm. He was a patient of St. Jude, and someone that I have been following for a while. His mom and dad are doing well, for they have had a peace over Tyler since they knew that his struggle would soon come to an end. They are grateful that he isn't suffering any longer and that he is now whole. I know their heart is broken though. They will miss his touch, laugh and miss his growing up. Please remember them in your prayers this week. Below is a pic of Tyler and his brother and sister. What a beautiful baby! Now he's walking with Jesus and he's completely whole.
If you would like more info on Tyler's family or to know how to perhaps help them financially (if you feel lead) visit their website to the left in my Links list. Go to his journal for information.
Also, please remember another family who will soon be going through the same situation. Their website is on the left as well. Click on Christian Showers. Thank you for your love and support. I know that your prayers are always heard!!!! I love you all!!!!

No comments: