About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. I'm gonna post some pics sometime today. I have a massive pile of laundry to hit first. In Ethan's words..."this was the best Christmas EVER!" I think in our home, that is true. We were all home and healthy. We had a wonderful week full of visits and phone calls from friends and family. Christmas Eve we finally spent some time with some friends. One of those friends has a mom that is battling cancer right now. We surprised her by about 30 of us showing up at the front of her home caroling. I think it made her day. She has really had to miss out on so much this time of year, and Em and I know how that feels. We feel so blessed this Christmas. Just to think that one year ago we were spending every night in Ivee's hospital room making sure she wasn't hurting and that she wasn't choking. Well, enough of that stuff.
It's a new year coming and we are excited to see what God has in store! God bless you all, and we pray it is a FULL one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays Foley Family! We are just so thrilled that Ivee is doing so well. I know that God has so many blessings in store for your family in 2008. Your faith was such a blessing to me this past year. You'll continue to be in our prayers.
Sonya Dudziak (Diane's friend in Atlanta)