About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Pics

To the right are the Christmas pics that I promised. We had just a wonderful time together! New Years is just a few days away, and I am really looking forward to the new year! We pray that it is wonderful for you all. Many blessings, love the Foleys

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the slide show!
Wyatt is jealous of Emmett's XBox 360!!!
Glad you had a great Christmas!!!
Daisy

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!...beautiful family. Thank you for sharing your journey. Happy New Year!! Love, Anna C.

Anonymous said...

Hope, just watched the video and read a month worth of blogs as I have been out of the loop for a bit. I cannot tell you how touched I am and how thankful I am for Ivee's recovery. You and your family are such an inspiration - and I still miss you guys! Ian is having eye surgery tomorrow and so we are putting off his birthday party for a week. Maybe you guys can come? Hope to talk to you soon! -Diane

Anonymous said...

Hope - I love the slide show of pics! Ivee is getting so big. I am so glad you all had a wonderful Christmas AT HOME!! Many blessings for 2008! Paula

debchastain said...

love the pictures! So glad to hear you had a wonderful Christmas. If you get this before you check your voicemail, call me at my folks (5134). I'm here til Friday afternoon and would LOVE to see you!