About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Ivee and her new tricks

1st. After you read this post, click on our Christmas Message link to the left.

Ivee has learned how to say bye-bye and blow kisses. She's also learned to try to get away from me. All this you can see in the video.

Right now she has been sick since Wednesday. Today Em took her to the ER for a chest xray. She may possibly have a spot of pneumonia, but other wise, she just needs to kick this. The worse part is they were in there all day. Then tonight when we came home, her g g-button was leaking horribly. I had to change it out for the first time. Not a fun experience.

So, please pray that her little nose and sinuses would heal. If you can't swallow the mucus, it's becomes horrible to deal with. We went ahead and suctioned her nose out today. She just couldn't breath. We are also giving her breathing treatments twice daily to help her sleep. It seems to be working. She's also on an antibiotic.

Well, I hope all is well with you and I'll get some pics up this week hopefully. Our Christmas musical is taking place the 8th and 9th, so it will be an extremely busy week. Just wanted to update.

Okay, so here's the video, turn up the volume. :) enjoy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Ivee gets to feeling better! I"ll add her to the Sunday School prayer list email today.
Maggie LOVES the Ivee video. We've had to watch it about 5 times already. =) We missed her in the nursery yesterday.
I REALLY love the elves!!! It made us laugh out loud!!! I've gotta' copy that! Wyatt said to tell Emmett he's the coolest elf he's ever seen....
Have a good week. Can't wait to see the musical this weekend,
Daisy

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the video of my precious little one...she is SO cute!! Praying for you guys as always...see ya tonight! Love ya!
~Deanna