About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Monday, December 03, 2007

I'm a pretty...

Rotten Princess... Ivee has been just soooooo ill...physically and emotionally. Not only is she trying to get over the sickness, but she's cutting four teeth. So, she is very trying today. Well, I know, two post in a few days. Shocking. Hope you enjoyed the video below. Here are some more pics as promised. Enjoy...
Here's Ivee on Thanksgiving. She's learning to stand on her legs better. She really enjoyed getting into the puffed peppermints.
Here's Ivee, pappaw, and cousing Haley. They got along well!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the video, it's wonderful to see Ivee mobil like that!! Cute pics of Haley, papa and Ivee also. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Wished we could have been there celebrating with you. Sorry to hear that Ivee is sick now. Tell her Uncle David feels the same way..he has a horrible cold. We have done our time at the ER this week also. Dillon dislocated his finger and has a hairline fracture from wrestling Saturday and I somehow pulled the tendons in my arm last week and now have to wear an arm sling. The fun never ends! Take Care! Becky and David

Anonymous said...

Ivee is a cute little princess. I am so sorry she has been sick. I pray that she will be feeling better soon. All of you are in our prayers. Love, Anna C.

Anonymous said...

She is a precious princess!!! I'm sorry she's still not feeling good. Maybe by now she's feeling better. I know it's been a busy week and you guys are in our prayers.
Daisy