About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Tomorrow is the Day

Ivee has learned how to undress herself from her Nemo PJs.
And she knows how to get around enough to get in trouble.
A few days ago, she decided to start putting weight on her legs. She did this on her own without us prompting her. She's really coming along.
This is daddy getting her feet after standing up.
He favorite toys right now are blocks. This is her in the blocks box.
Her swallow test is tomorrow and mommy is anxious. It's at 2 pm at USA C&W. Be praying for us. I'll keep you posted on the results.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ivee is looking so great, I love those chubby little cheeks! How cool that she is pulling up now. Good luck tomorrow on the swallow test we will be anxiously awaiting the results. Kirby just said "Oh baby Ivee is so adorable. I miss her, is she with papa?" :) Tell all the kids and Emmett hi from us. Becky & Dave

Anonymous said...

Awesome Ivee!!!!!! We are very proud!!!! Keep up the good work. WE're praying for great results today on the swallowing test. Do keep us posted. We'll check back later.
Blessings to you!
Daisy

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!! I love those expressions...the Lord is doing great things!! We are praying....waiting for your next post. Love, Anna C.

Christy said...

How did everything go with Ivee's swallowing test? Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving. God Bless!!!