About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Just a quick note. Ivee only had a virus, as we suspected. She's came home Saturday, and except for congestion is fine. The swallow study is scheduled for Monday, November 19th. So, we hopefully will be good and well for it.
A couple of notes:
1. If your child has aquadots, as my niece does, take them away. A recall is taking place because if they are swallowed, they react with the bodies acids and cause an effect like the date rape drug. Two children have been hospitalized after ingesting them. It is extremely dangerous. My niece put it in her ear, and had to go to the doctor. How much easier is it for them to swallow them.
2. The upstairs is near completion. I'll post pics soon. Carpet was laid on Monday, the stairs are stained, walls painted, and couch delivered. just need to complete doors and windows, some lights, and other minor stuff.
3. VERY IMPORTANT
If you are one of our friends or website followers, this is for you. My good friend Angela runs the preschool connected to our church. She is having a Preschool Trike-a-thon for St. Jude in honor of Ivee next week Nov. 12-16th. This means alot to us, and the support for St. Jude is huge. Just look at their website at all they do for medicine, treatments, housing/food, and so much more and you'll know. (stjude.org). Well, if you would like to sponsor a preschooler, it would be greatly appreciated. I don't have a tricycle riding preschooler yet (one day she'll be able to ride) but you can send your support in general, or perhaps even sponsor my friend Angela's little girl, Ella. Anyway, to show your support give Angela a call at work...626-1379 or email her at Angela@faithfamilyonline.com. You can also email me with your info, and I'll pass it along to her at hopealations@hotmail.com. Thank you everyone, and thanks for giving to help Ivee and other kids.
I LOVE YOU ALL. Good night.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad Ivee is doing better- yall are in my prayers (check out my blog if you have time)

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet! The main thing we need is visitors so come by anytime! =) Luke is doing great, and we hope to be at church on Sunday.
I'm so glad Ivee is doing good, and she was just a "normal" sick. =)
We hope to see you guys on Sunday!
Daisy

Luvlie said...

glad that Ivee is doing better! Keeping you all in our prayers!

Lori

Anonymous said...

hey i am so happy that it was just a virus and nothing to serious. I am praying for her every day. My mom would love to hear from you guys.

Anonymous said...

Hey, girl (and rest of the family!) You've blogged quite a bit since I was able to check last. Thank the Lord, it is all (relatively) good news. How awesome that Em loves his new job. Ours are very tiring, but the chance to touch lives is amazing. Not sure how long that will keep us going, though. (insert laughter here of the "joking but not really" variety...)Anyway, Sarah needs me to quiz her for a social studies test so I better go, but I do think of all of you often. Love to you and yours.