About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I just wanted to make a quick note this morning. My friend Jennifer went HOME last night to meet our DADDY face to face. I'm sure she was greeted by a host of people who have been waiting for her. My emotions are back and forth this morning. My earthly mind and body are sad and mourn for her and her family, but my spiritual soul is excited and rejoice that she is whole again and will suffer no more. Please, please hear me when I say that I am thankful to all of my friends here on my blog for lifting Jennifer and Ivee up in prayer. Ivee is still improving, and she surprises me everyday. This road is an emotional struggle for me everyday, but knowing that you all lift us up in prayer is a reassurance that you are never alone...even if you feel it. God Bless you all!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope - I thought about you this morning in chapel. I had read your blog about Jennifer's passing and started to reply but got sidetracked with the kids. I had this on my mind and I was telling the kids at school that God knows all our thoughts and hears all our prayers and is concerned with everything that concerns us. I was telling them that sometimes I don't pray about things because I just don't want to say them out loud - they are just too much! You know what I mean. But thank goodness that my Father knows my thoughts-even the big ones that way me down - he knows and he cares. Well, we get to chapel and we sing this song "He knows my name, he knows my every thought, he sees each tear that falls and hears me when I call". Sometimes I have this heaviness when I think of the things that could happen and God knows that but then he gives me this song to remind me that he hears me when I call and that gives me peace.(sorry for the run on sentence) Just as we are unique every situation we face in life is unique and just because God answers prayer in one way for somebody doesn't mean he will answer my prayer in the same way. The key is he always answers prayer. I believe for Ivee that God is working all things out for her good - just as he did for your friend Jennifer. She got her eternal reward early. I am saddened for her family - truly I am but I was blessed by her daughter's precious blog and I believe that her family will remain strong in God's hands. Have a great weekend and many blessings, Paula (sorry if I babble)

Anonymous said...

Hope - P.S. The Carpenters are the best - my son & I love to listen to the Carpenters Christmas CD on the way to school every morning (yes I said Christmas - I am a huge fan of Christmas music and listen to it all year). Paula

Anonymous said...

Hope,

I'm saddend to hear about your friend Jennifer and her family, but....also delight inthe knowledge that she is with God and all of her pains are gone.

As always, I daily prayer for Ivee an dfor your guys. I know that it must be trying on some days, bur keep your faith in God and his will.

Now as for "The Carpenters", I do believe that it was my great pleasure in life, introducing you and Sonia to them. I would come home from college with their album and play it on the "record" player......I still love heaing them and have their greatest hits on my iPod.....

Keep the faith and know that I do love you guys very much. I will keep Em in my prayers too and hope that he's feeling better....

Can you believe that Alabama let FSU beat them? AT least Auburn beat the "gators" thank goodness..


Love Kim

Anonymous said...

next time, I'll proof read my comments.......