About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

6 week mark

Ivee has hit the 6 weeks post radiation point. They told us that at that time she will want to sleep all the time. It's true. Her poop also has began to smell like radiation poop again. It's pretty disgusting. We'll get off that subject. Below is a pick of her Sunday afternoon as she fell asleep on big sis while mom and dad painted up stairs. It was adorable.



This is her taking her first bath the other day. She blew out so badly that I had no choice but to put her in the tub. She didn't cry, but it wasn't that enjoyable for her.

This is Ivee in her new chair that her mammaw and pappaw gave her. It is too big for her, but she will sit in it (supervised) and rock it, the best that she can.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Painting...that's a good sign of near completion!!! WHOOOOHOO!!!
That is precious of her and big sis' asleep together. I didn't realize there would be effects this long after. I will pray that her sleep would be sweet and that it would help her body to continue to heal and grow. She really looks great!!!!
Daisy

Anonymous said...

Hope,
Ivee looks so cute! It's wonderful to see color in those "little" cheeks. It's good to hear that your attic is near completion. So has Brittney already picked out a theme for her new pad? It sounds like life is getting back to normal (whatever that is) for you guys, I hope all continues to go well. Take Care. Becky