About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Visit with old friends


Here is a picture of the attic renovation. We now have most of the sheetrock up on the exterior walls. Have not hit the stairwell yet. It is hard work, and still quite a bit left to do. So, if anyone's dying to hang some sheetrock this week, just let Emmett know.
This is Emmett and my dad taking a break to pose for me.
This weekend two of my best high school friends came to town and we had a great time visiting. This is Diane on the far left with her family, Andy, Katie, Sara, and Ian. And on the far right is Deborah and Mini-Blayne (also known as Erin).

Thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Bilbo for letting us use their home for this time.
Well, it is now less than one day before Brittney, Mommy and friends leave for NYC. Pray we have safe flights, and that daddy will cope well with taking care of Ivee and Ethan for 5 days. Thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you have to post the picture with Katie making that face???? lol - Have a great time in New York!

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for all of you. Bob & I saw Phantom of the Opera several years ago & it was great. I hope you and Brittney have a wonderful time. Love, Anna C.