About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Friday, August 17, 2007

To answer a Question


I am now pulling myself up in the crib. I started this last night. Brittney and Grandma were sitting there watching t.v. and all of a sudden they looked over and I was sitting up. They screamed for mommy, and she came in and was soooo happy. I am so cute. I'll let you all know what trick I learn next. : ) Ivee
Someone wanted to know what we are going to see in NYC. Thursday we'll see "Phantom of the Opera", Friday "Wicked", and Saturday possibly a backstage tour of "Wicked". Then, of course, we'll take in the sites the remainder of our time there.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ivee looks great! It was so good to hear her coos and see her clapping her hands in church Sunday. She's such a precious gift, and I'm glad you guys are home now. Enjoy NYC!!
Daisy

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys,
I just wanted you all to know that even though we have moved that we are still checking in with the blog to make sure everything with Ivee is going well. I know how thrilled everyone is to have you all back home. I am so excited about your trip to NYC, you so deserve it! Take Care.
Love, Brad and Christy Benton

baughman-family said...

Have a blast in the Big City. Tell Brittney to keep the sneakers on... :)

I can't wait to see yall in a couple of weeks.

I Miss You

Anonymous said...

Hey this is your cous/neice Megan. i love you all and hope the upstairs is coming along well. I am so happy Ivy is back home! Can't wait to see you guys again.