About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Still here

Well, we are still in the hospital. They wanted to keep Ivee one more night for observation. She is really hurting. If you move her neck, she just cries. My poor baby. I think she is tired of being here too. She just needs to go home. Emmett's back and arm are pretty sore from the accident yesterday, but he says his neck doesn't hurt as bad as he thought it would.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Hope, it's Leo. I have been continuously praying for Ivee and for your family. I am amazed at the strength that you all have, relying on each other and having faith in God. I am living here in Mobile, if you need anything. You can email me at work carol.harrison@akerkvaerner.com

Or, leonora_harrison@comcast.net is my home address
Take care,
Leo

Anonymous said...

I pray today is a better day. Thanks for keeping us posted, and hopefully you'll get to be at home with your family today. I pray Ivee & Emmett are both feeling better today, too.
Daisy

Anonymous said...

Hope - we're praying for a good night's rest for all of you and that tomorrow Ivee will be released from the hospital. Praise the Lord that Emmett wasn't seriously hurt and is doing better. Love you guys - Bob & Kim F.