About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Monday, May 21, 2007

It's Monday

Yeah, it's Monday alright. Ivee had a pretty good weekend until yesterday night. She had a fall from her crib (about 3 1/2 feet). She is okay, but her head is a little swollen and bruised. I think she may be a bit sore also. Emmett had brought the kids up to the hospital to see me, so they were in the room when it happened. Ethan was okay, but Brittney took it pretty hard. So did daddy, cause unfortunatly, he is the one who turned for a moment and didn't put the side of the crib up. He felt so horrible, but she is okay. She slept pretty rough last night, just waking up alot. So, that is last night. This morning Emmett calls me at about 8:15 am. He was driving to work and 1/2 way to Mobile, he was rear ended, and the back of the car is pretty messed up. He says he is fine, but his neck and back will probably hurt him later.
Well, hopefully things will not continue on this way, and Ivee will get to go home today. We shall see. She's crying now, gotta go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Hope! We continue to pray for each of you. May the Lord bring strength, hope, healing, encouragement. He can. He is God. He has a plan. He is good. We love you, Anna & Bob

Anonymous said...

Hope - About a week ago my husband had Mackenzie in the bed and didn't realize how mobile she had become. She fell from our bed onto the hardwood floors. My husband took it much worse than Mac did. Just encourage your husband that it happens to all daddies at some point or another. I am so sorry all this is happening. I feel like you should know that God IS thinking of you all cause I prayed for you kids last night not knowing that this upsetting thing happened at the hospital yesterday and I was up about three times last night with Mac. I am sure know it was the Lord waking me up to pray for you but I was wasn't very Godly - I was angry at my daughter for waking up so much. I will try to do better tonight!! Blessings for a better day!! Paula Casallo

Anonymous said...

Foleys, I pray that the rest of your day was better than the last 24 hours. Emmett, I had my share of "accidents" involving my children, most parents have, I hope this makes you feel a little better to know. I am praying that you all will have a good evening , and a restful night. God is in control, this you can count on! Love, Karen G