About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Til Monday

We are stuck here at the hospital til monday. She has to recieve iv antibiotics, and the medical supply place doesn't rent equipment on the weekends. So, stir-crazy has a new meaning. In a hospital room, there is no "room" to "stir"! She is doing much better though. The blood transfusion really helped to bring her strength around, and her color is better. Thanks for the prayers.

2 comments:

baughman-family said...

I just read an email from dad about Ivee falling. I pray that she will be ok. I love you.

Anonymous said...

Hope - You guys have been on my heart tonight. I have been praying for you all. Yeah!!- tommorrow is Monday. Hopefully when you get home you all will feel much better. I was reminded of a scripture this morning from Isaiah 40:31 - I have said it many times before but today I prayed it for you - "Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength!!!!" I have a friend who is going through a really difficult time right now and she said she knows she is hearing from God and she is doing what is right but it is the waiting for Him to fix this situation that is the hard part. The waiting is the hard part. She said she just keep thinking OK Lord today. For her, for you, for Ivee, for your family I am praying that the day is today - tonight - soon! For he who has promised is faithful...!He thoughts toward us are for good and not for evil - to give us a FUTURE AND A HOPE!!Give Ivee a big hug for me - her stranger blogger friend whom she has never meet! Hope everyone gets some good sleep tonight! All God's best - Paula Casallo