About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

IVEE'S Birthday



Well, the day is here. Yeah!!! We are in USA C&W right now, and daddy was singing happy birthday, and as soon as he finished, a flood of hospital staff (who have been with us along this journey) came in singing happy birthday and bringing all kinds of presents. Surprisingly, Ivee didn't cry. She smiled. Her eyes look so tired, but she is still a happy girl. Daddy and I are so full of emotion today.

In accomplishments, Ivee is now saying dada along with saying mama. She is turning over "like crazy!" She gets up on her knees and tries to crawl, but it is more like pushing her head along. She is SOOOOOO close to sitting by herself, but she is lazy, and she won't keep her hands down to steady herself. Her balance is still a little off. We are so proud of her accomplishments.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ivee!! God is so good. What wonderful progress she is making...to God be the glory. We continue to pray. She is so sweet. I love that picture. Love, Anna & Bob

debchastain said...

So good to see the pics! Happy Birthday Ivee! I've just read the updates for over a week...I haven't been on my computer much lately.

I'm exhausted because Erin has decided that while sleeping til 6 am for a week was nice, its not really as fun as waking up at 4. So, I got spoiled and now I find I can't do as much as I could the week I was getting more sleep (imagine that).

So so glad to hear that she is doing well. We love y'all and continue to pray for you!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Ivee is going to be mobile soon - look out! Are they going to be able to do anything to help her g-button overgrowth while you're there?

Happy birthday, Ivee! And God bless you and your family.

All our love.

Anonymous said...

Hope - 1 year old - wow! I hate that her bday is the in the hospital but how blessed is she to have such a loving group of people to care for her while she is there. I love the pic with the dress up clothes. That is the fun of having a little girl - dress up clothes, hi hi shoes as my neice Bailey would call them, purses, pretend makeup, baby dolls... I never have been a frufru girl so this will be a fun time for me with Mackenzie. God is really awesome - Ivee is healed. I know she is still having to deal with some things that are not so fun but I am believing that she is healed. And she is doing amazing things for a little girl who has been through so much. I have had a crazy couple of weeks and I was getting down one down about some stupid mistake I had made. I walked down to my daughters class and just loved on her and wow I felt so much better instantly. God spoke to me and said that my children are joy from heaven above. The joy of the Lord is my strength - I had been saying that over and over - and God spoke and told me my children are a part of that "joy of the Lord". I know you know what I am talking about as a parent. I know that God loves me very much to give me such precious children. Children ARE the most awesome gift aside from salvation that God gives us. Your family and your story has been such a huge blessing to me this year. Just checking this site and seeing your little girl and how she is progressing so well has truly brought my faith up a notch (or two, or three). I pray that the next year of her life will be full of great things - less and less tubes and hospital stays and more and more talking and walking and getting into stuff!! I have surely babbled enough to make up for the last few short blogs. Many blessings to your family and HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO IVEE!! Paula Casallo P.S. Happy Mother's Day if I don't get to blog again - you certainly deserve it!!

Anonymous said...

I'm behind on the bloggin', but HAPPY BIRTHDAY IVEE!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy that you celebrated your first birthday, and I know that by your 2nd birthday, you'll be crawling, walking, jumping and running and keeping your Mommy & Daddy even busier than they are now!!! We love you!
Daisy