About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Doing fine

Ivee is still doing fine. She seems to be getting smarter everyday. Making cute new faces, crying to get what she wants, typical one year old stuff. I can't believe her birthday is next week.
Right now she is having a problem with her g button still. It has what they call "over growth". It is very tender and hurts alot. So, anytime I have to put her feeding tube in the button, she just cries. My pastor's dad is in his 80s and also has the same button and tube. He also has over growth. He cries every time they have to do it too, and he says it hurts horribly, so now I know that it hurts her alot. The surgeon will see her next week while we are in patient. Hopefully they can do something for her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope- I was so glad you blogged so I could here how Ivee is doing. Wow - she almost a year old. She won't have to be in the hospital on her first birthday will she? If she is - she will just have to have a big celebration there! I hate she is having so much trouble with her feeding tube. I will be praying for that. Since Ladies Bible Study on Tuesday I have been singing "the Joy of the Lord is my strength - the joy of the Lord is my strength"...That was our topic - Joy. I pray that the joy of the Lord will continue to be your strength. Thanks for the funnies you send! I have needed them this week! All God's best, Paula Casallo

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear that Ivee is feeling some better. I pray that her g button can get to feeling better so that her feedings are peaceful and nourishing instead of painful and stressful. I also hope she has a WONDERFUL first birthday!! What a wonderful thing to be able to celebrate!!
Daisy

baughman-family said...

I can't wait to see her and the other s when I come visit. Hopefully sometime soon I'll be coming. I'm going to wait until Chris goes back out or possibly I'm thinking about coming Memorial Day weekend b/c I may have to take off that Monday anyways.

I updated my blog page with new pics of Haley and our webshots page has pictures from our Disney World trip.