About Me

My photo
Born in Atmore, United States
Wife & Mommy. I have a wonderful husband who loves me deeply and three great kids. I believe in my Creator who guides me everyday. My favorite interest are stage/theatre, music/singing, antiques and art.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A day at home...finally

Well, Ivee is finally spending a day at home. She came home Saturday, and her white blood cell count is up. She was in chemo yesterday, and then we had to go to the surgeon's office. Her stitches that hold the chemo port to her body so it won't move came out and were healing up. We had to restitch it to her. So, that was a traumatic ordeal. So, finally she is at home today. The occupational therapist just left and said that she is doing even better than she was doing last week. So, we are doing okay. Tomorrow she has an extremely lengthy appointment with the development center at the hospital. Pray that she can do well during this time. She just doesn't like strangers at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope - It is so good to hear that although Ivee is still undergoing some things she is doing so WELL. I am sorry I have not blogged in a while - life seems to have been more busy than usual. I am still just wowed by Ivee and all the good reports - I just thank God that He has and is continuing to do a good work in her. I better go...It's late and I have fiddled around too long. I hope you all are getting more rest. I so look forward to a day when I can meet the little cutie. When she is strong enough to withstand germs and when she is not so afraid of strangers. Good Night and God Bless! Paula Casallo